Profisher pulls a Prank on Gary Cooper at SFBC Banana Challenge

Yep, gotta fill in the time when not much is going on. It took awhile to pull that off. Every time I tried to get close enough to Gary his boat would turn the other way. The best part came a half hour later when we were packing it in on day one and our camera lady wanted to ask Gary if he wanted her to head to Pedder Bay or not. We pulled our lines and came along side Gary and got his answer....as we started to pull away Gary yelled at us...we turned to catch the sight of 4 full moons. The camera lady is still in therapy. I'm struggling but might pull through! Lol

BTW that is up at Point No Point

That is classy! Awesome! Those kind of things make derbies so much fun and I find that social aspect way more important than prizes and ranking...

Rollie, I've done that exact trick to guests on board, funnier then hell watching them trip over each other.
next time your passing that close to him grab your wash down nozzle and hold it wide open while concealing it at your hip
from their prospective it looks as if you taking a major whiz and that boat will be hard to starboard
works everytime, and great for a good laugh

Back