PFD’s What you wearing?

What’re you guys doing to get rid of that sour mildew smell? Someone gave me a Mustang bomber style floater coat but has a slight mildew smell. Bleached and dried but can still get the occasional whiff especially if it gets wet.

I have just fitted my 10 yr old grandson with a new one. Discovered that kids are prohibited from wearing an inflatable if under 80 pounds in weight.
Have to also be 16 years old. Also an interesting thing about inflatables as opposed to a positive buoyancy jacket, they are only counted if you are wearing them. I guess because unlike a positive buoyancy jacket, they could sink more easily with your boat? I had this discussion with an RCMP boat a few years ago.

What’re you guys doing to get rid of that sour mildew smell? Someone gave me a Mustang bomber style floater coat but has a slight mildew smell. Bleached and dried but can still get the occasional whiff especially if it gets wet.
This stuff works good on any stinky stuff, Amazon is where I get it, it’s fairly cheap too

Attachments

• 1BC7F401-AAE5-4745-8510-DAA778E4FFBD.jpeg
    1BC7F401-AAE5-4745-8510-DAA778E4FFBD.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 18
Back