perch fishing

Same flies for sunfish. Try smaller streamers. Or if spin fishing, try the good ol' fly and maggot tactic.

I'd like to thank you folks for tuning in. I'll see you again next time on sportfishingbc.com!

Same flies for sunfish. Try smaller streamers. Or if spin fishing, try the good ol' fly and maggot tactic.

I'd like to thank you folks for tuning in. I'll see you again next time on sportfishingbc.com!

Thanx for replying guy's I just want to fish for another good tasting game fish.I've been doing well at skimana,but now I have the bug and want to catch bigger perch,goin for a B,C record,that is my mission for the spring of this year but,alway's open to advise.

fm

Thanx for replying guy's I just want to fish for another good tasting game fish.I've been doing well at skimana,but now I have the bug and want to catch bigger perch,goin for a B,C record,that is my mission for the spring of this year but,alway's open to advise.

fm

fm

i was told that the record perch for bc was just over 4 lbs. That is a monster.

You might want to try a large earthworm over chopped worm and black peat/molassis mix (this only applies where groundbaiting is permitted). I used this in the canals of northern england and could quickly amass 20-30lbs of perch to 3.5lbs in a couple of hours.

You might want to try a large earthworm over chopped worm and black peat/molassis mix (this only applies where groundbaiting is permitted). I used this in the canals of northern england and could quickly amass 20-30lbs of perch to 3.5lbs in a couple of hours.

Back