Now That We Know TAC, What Should 2014 Limits Be?

They can make it so they have to be on Canadian soil via IP address could they not??
Those savvy with the internet could solve that WAY too easily. E.g. one would only need a proxy server in Canada to get around that one. OR one could use their own mobile phone as a hotspot while in Canada (or in some cases just near Canada) and get a Canadian IP address that way.

Yes GLG it is in regards to the Americans fishing our quota, as it stands now they must come to Canada and get a hard copy license then go back to the States and then they can cruise over and fish our grounds. This stopped all the charter operators from Washington State just buzzing over to our waters with their clients and catching halibut. Now if it is only electronic it looks to be back to the old rape and pillage :( Oh and by the way phoned DFO on this and they don't know anything, go figure!
As an aside, while fishing on the American side of Swiftsure bank last year, I did see a couple of Canadian guided boats out of the Renfrew area fishing clients on the other side of the line and taking rockfish in the equivalent a WA state RCA (we can't fish bottom fish outside of a line that corresponds to roughy 40m deep. I took photos of the boats and watched them pull yellow eye over the rail. So at least some "rape and pillage" appears to happen in other direction also, especially on very foggy days.

Side tracked.

If it becomes that the regs are Same as last year. Further proof there's something wrong with the current sfab process. Why would we even consider it after last years obvious over regulation?

Not really side tracked Serengeti, could loose quite a bit of tac. Seadna not slagging off our fine southern neighbors :) was just making an observation, and yes some people just love fishing on those real foggy days.

Those savvy with the internet could solve that WAY too easily. E.g. one would only need a proxy server in Canada to get around that one. OR one could use their own mobile phone as a hotspot while in Canada (or in some cases just near Canada) and get a Canadian IP address that way.

Yes it's easy to do that. I'm doing that right now.......;)

Back