New Smoke Generator, Looks Slick

Rain City

Crew Member
Pricey but seems like they've got the installation into different types of cookers nailed.

Pricey but seems like they've got the installation into different types of cookers nailed.

So, I got looking on their website. And I am thinking of potentially building one of these with a vertical Whiskey barrel. Think it could be a fun little project. I already have kamado which is pretty versatile, but this could be sweet for cold smoking and sausage smoking etc. Would just need this plus an element for hot smokes.

Example:
Screenshot 2023-01-09 131419.png

So, I got looking on their website. And I am thinking of potentially building one of these with a vertical Whiskey barrel. Think it could be a fun little project. I already have kamado which is pretty versatile, but this could be sweet for cold smoking and sausage smoking etc. Would just need this plus an element for hot smokes.

Example:
View attachment 88363
Love it. I built a large upright smoker in the past with plywood and lined it with SS. Worked like a charm but it eventually just got too bulky and ugly for my wife to appreciate. I used a hot plate at first but eventually switched to a propane burner for hot smokes. This would have been perfect for that.

Love it. I built a large upright smoker in the past with plywood and lined it with SS. Worked like a charm but it eventually just got too bulky and ugly for my wife to appreciate. I used a hot plate at first but eventually switched to a propane burner for hot smokes. This would have been perfect for that.
6AB80B95-5BF5-4601-AC66-CEE60AD2A449.jpegF911B677-3039-4B7F-970D-2D578C5A6DC9.jpeg
I did the same thing. I still have and use mine. But only for fish. 3B23BB59-4EC6-4646-9201-43E6052124CD.jpeg

Example:
View attachment 88363
I am all over this.....have a metric $hit tonne of tuna I need to do something with and my smoker won't work (although I did hot smoke the bellies) and St. Jeans won't touch it if they didn't catch it or it's in the round.
Been toying with the idea of a smoke generator for my unit but I like this idea way better. email sent to WC barrel.

Thanks for the idea dradons!

Darin

I am all over this.....have a metric $hit tonne of tuna I need to do something with and my smoker won't work (although I did hot smoke the bellies) and St. Jeans won't touch it if they didn't catch it or it's in the round.
Been toying with the idea of a smoke generator for my unit but I like this idea way better. email sent to WC barrel.

Thanks for the idea dradons!

Darin

You are going to beat me....I haven't started yet.

Back