NEW S/S SPORT CRAB TRAPS 4 SALE

Fishing Guide

Cheers All,

I had a blast meeting all the members who picked up their prawn traps. We are fortunate to have such great sportsman on our web site. Several members asked about crab traps when they picked up their prawn traps.

6 brand new s/s sport crab traps 4 sale. These are top of the line units (same ones I use in my boat). They are not too heavy so they can be hauled by hand or puller and fish excellent. In fact these same units will be featured in a spring 2010 article in BC Outdoors where the guest writer fished with my company - Invictus Charters - for crabs and, in his article, will state that it was 'the best crab fishing he has ever enjoyed'. Each trap averaged better than 50 crabs.

The wholesale price to dealers is $115.00 who add their percent and retail for $150-$175.00 PLUS TAXES.

These 6 traps are $135.00 each - No Tax

Fishing Guide
www.invictuscharters.com
BC Outdoors Pro Staff
www.fishingvancouverisland.org

Cheers All,

Another s/s trap gone...2 left.

I will also be able to offer floats, ground line, holders, etc...at much better than retail prices - with no tax.

For those who purchase I will also be able to professionally splice line into floats and traps.

Let me know what you need and I'll see what I can do.

Fishing Guide
www.invictuscharters.com
BC Outdoors Pro Staff

Cheers Unknown,

Have the last one here. I will check with the manufacturer and see if he will come down any on his price. Do you wish the sport one or the commercial one?

I will hold one of each until I hear and, if you really wish 2 sport I will check to see if he has another one hiding in the corner.

Fishing Guide
www.invictuscharters.com
BC Outdoors Pro Staff

Cheers Unknown,

I fish 4 of these same s/s traps and they fish excellent. I think you are familiar with the product and everything is stainless and top grade. Impressed me the first time I saw it, fished it and it has continued to facinate me ever since I purchased. Never a regret for purchasing quality.

Fishing Guide
www.invictuscharters.com
BC Outdoors Pro Staff

Cheers Unknown,

I have procurred access to one additional - for a total of two - of the 31" s/s sport crab traps if you wish them. I tried calling your cell phone but got a message. Let me know. Also have other items to discuss but not online.

Fishing Guide
www.invictuscharters.com
BC Outdoors Pro Staff

Back