New marine speakers

highlights

Got a pair of 6.5" Pyle marine speakers. Brand new on line for $75.00

I decided against these speakers after I had ordered them. I have an entire MTX system instead.

You can have the speakers for $50.00 for the pair. You save brokerage , shipping, taxes etc.

I also bought a 2channel 240 watt marine amp. I found out that only one of the two channels is working. NOt a big deal as I was only going to run a small sub off of it by bridging the channels. Either way, it was not worth the time to get it replaced. The shipping was more than the amp.

IT retailed for $50.00. IT is yours for $20.00 and you could get ABC electric to repair it for an extra $30.00

I do not want them sitting in my garage.

Thanks for looking.

HL

P1070013.jpg

Not sure why I cannot return or reply to your email there FC.

I have tried and left you my cell #

If that didn't work let me know and we can try something else.

HL

I have a pair of Pyle 6x9 marine speakers that I picked up at the begining of the year and never used. I even have heavy duty industrial plastic cut to fit them. Was going to mount them under seats in a 17' Boston Whaler so the plastic is cut to match.
Never used...I'll take some photo's and post on a new listing later tonight but I'd let the pair go for $75 and even throw in the plastic that was cut to fit for free.

Back