New guy intro

Califbill

I am a native Californian. Live about 40 miles from San Francisco and fish the rivers, lakes and ocean. Love BC and VI. Towed to Tofino and Ganges 2 years ago. Truck camped Tofino, B&B Ganges. Keep SWMBO (she who must be obeyed) happy. Retired Silicon Valley engineer. Also kayak fish. Hobie Outback. Tofino was poor salmon fishing when I was there, between runs they said. Early July. Few silvers. Lots of quillbacks and lings. No halibut. Ocean was unfriendly for a 21' boat. Am planning a Telegraph Cove, Port Hardy trip July or early August. Last trip to Vancouver and Victoria was late last year to take a 7 day reposition cruise from Vancouver to Los Angeles. Probably the last cruise until I get really old and forget that wife and I dislike cruises. :D Will have questions about TC and PH later.

21'Jetcraft Bluewater, Hobie Outback

Hey dude.

Have fun. Theres some cool guys on here.

And a couple of the other variety as well... pretty easy to figure them out! hahaha

Enjoy and respect our beautiful province while you are here!!! Wish I had info for that area, but lots of good guys from up there to help you out.

Gimee the gaff!!!

The fishing up there can be unreal if you are set up with the right equipment!

Good luck, and Enjoy the forum!

-Steve

Welcome Califbill!

Our government sucks!

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

Howdee there Bill! Lots of big water junkies on here. Hope you have a good sense of humor! Cheers!

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

Back