Navionics Gold Card Replacment or Loaner

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
I have to mail mine back, so I am looking for a loaner or a cheap replacment in the mean time. Any thoughts. Willing to give a deposit.

There is a new 13XG-3 that just came out and I need it to have it as the last card didn't cover Johnstone Straight correctly. They say it has been fixed with the new card.

Fingers crossed...

The 2XG is the bad one. It came out 8-9 months ago and I have waited till now for a updated version. Data is wrong, data over lay in Johnstone Staight is incorrect or not even there in most cases. No tide or current info. It took months for them to admit there was a problem and longer for them to come up with a fix.

I am leaving tomorrow for Telegraph cove and have the 2XG card. Is the chart OK and only the data IE. tides, excetera bad. Or are the islands and reefs in the wrong locations?
Thanks, bill

21'Jetcraft Bluewater, Hobie Outback

I only know of the problems in the depths, tides and currents around were I fish. There are more then just one problem that I know of in Johnstone Straight.

Always have paper charts on board to refer to. Double check everything you are not sure of.

Back