MR3

sold out online so who bought one!!!!!!!
or will the color stop you from letting us know lol

Pippen did you get one? i'm sure it would fit in on your boat!!

I'm tempted. Maybe send it out for re-anodizing and still be cheaper than the one I would buy!

the sale price is only for the pink version but the stores could be sold out of the pink.

curious, have you guys ever seen the regular coloured mr3's go on sale? what's the cheapest you've seen them go for?

Langley still has them in stock. But, I checked into re-anodizing and it wont work for a reel. The stripping process of the pink anodizing would strip away some of the aluminum and the tolerances will be all out of whack. Owell.

Langley still has them in stock. But, I checked into re-anodizing and it wont work for a reel. The stripping process of the pink anodizing would strip away some of the aluminum and the tolerances will be all out of whack. Owell.

Too funny i just stripped the blue anodizing off my reel to keep it plain aluminum ... didn't want the blue anymore ,
easy off oven cleaner removed it and i polished it with a cleaner that repels the water and protects it lol and shiny .

Do at your own risk :eek::confused:

You know... you lose a lot less sleep using good ol Daiwa MRs Shimano 2000s. Especially if it goes over the side. lol!

OK guys - hypothetical scenario here - you got permission from the wife to get either
Shimano GT, Daiwa M-ones, OR, Pink MR3's - which one is it? I bet you'll be getting pink every time!!! lol

Back