MR3 and HMX for sale

R

rock2rock

For sale blue MR3, used 2 times and Fenwick HMX rod, used around 10 times. check used victoria for pics. $550 for both.

Will also be posting black MR2, 2 years old serviced last year at Island Outfitters, and HMX rod as well. $450

Also have Abu Gracia 6500 reel, used once and HMX trigger grip rod for sale as well, great for river fishing. $150

All will have pics on used victoria. Sorry to see it all go but have to convert to east coast gear.

Either coast...it doesn't matter...if it swims I will fish for it

Thanks all for the interest. It is sold and I am sure goin to miss it as well as all my gear and will miss the west coast salmon even with your slot limits, limited hali catches and every thing else you hve to deal with. The west coast is still a FISHERMAN'S DREAM for both fresh and salt water.

Best of luck to all, tight lines, be safe and please look after your GIFT on the Coast. Yes it sounds stuffy but it is true.

Either coast...it doesn't matter...if it swims I will fish for it

Good luck to you back east.Give us a post with a taste of your east coast fishing,as I for one have never experienced it and would like to know what it is like.

Hooch
swiftsurehaliaug07-1.jpg

Back