Moorage East Side Bamfield

slaydown

Hey all, just wonering if anyone knew a good place on the east side for paid moorage. I have just rented a house on that side with no moorage. THe lady said there was a few public docks but I would rather have a paid spot. PS last year I moored at the dock in grappler and had the top to my boat stolen if you can believe that shyte

There is a paid morage dock next to the GOV. dock on the north side of the loading dock.I don't know who you pay for it maybe the motel, i haven't ever used that dock.but it holds 16 to 20 boats, and wasn't full last august. it has water and a cleaning table.

Rum Chum

There is a paid morage dock next to the GOV. dock on the north side of the loading dock.I don't know who you pay for it maybe the motel, i haven't ever used that dock.but it holds 16 to 20 boats, and wasn't full last august. it has water and a cleaning table.

Rum Chum

quote:Originally posted by 264winmag

Rum Chum

I'm pretty sure that's Hawkeyes you're talking about.

DSCN4812-2-1.jpg

quote:Originally posted by 264winmag

Rum Chum

I'm pretty sure that's Hawkeyes you're talking about.

DSCN4812-2-1.jpg

Back