Looking for Crew to Fish Bamfield Sept 12-17

sir-vivor

It looks like I MIGHT be going solo unless I find some guys who wanna fish Bamfield Sept 12-16 or portion of.
I'm mostly going for the Hali but will be picking up ground fish and the Chinooks if around.
I have a 21 ' Striper and have fished the area for years.
I am looking to cover my costs and I supply the Boat and Gear and Fishing Knowledge
Only looking for 1 or 2 guys (girls would be better lol) , for the week or just portion

PM me only if your interested to discuss the possibility
Clint
PS; I am not a guide , just need some of my costs covered since I got to come over from the mainland.

i will be there as that is tuna week, if offshore is rockin too much, i would be interested... if yer stayin at the beam i am only 2 mins away by boat..

Thanks for all the interest but the spots have been filled !
Clint
PS Was going to delete this post ... how'd I do that lol

i will be there as that is tuna week, if offshore is rockin too much, i would be interested... if yer stayin at the beam i am only 2 mins away by boat..

Thanks trophywife ..... but the spots filled up (the prior crew got off their butts once they heard I posted this lol) Good luck on the tuna man I wish I was on that boat !
If all works out hope you don't mind me giving you a shout on the VHF for a update on the tuna lol
Have a great trip !
Clint

Back