Left Coast Simple Stereo's

They both look like a viable way of listening to music, but where do the casettes go in. Would give me some more room not having my casette boxs onboard!

They both look like a viable way of listening to music, but where do the casettes go in. Would give me some more room not having my casette boxs onboard!
They go to the land fill.
Right next to mine.
GLG

I am also thinking of getting something simple where you can plug in an Ipod or an MP3 player to play music and have no need for a radio. I stopped in at Nikka (Steveston) today and they have a complete system including 2 speaker for a $139.

I am also thinking of getting something simple where you can plug in an Ipod or an MP3 player to play music and have no need for a radio. I stopped in at Nikka (Steveston) today and they have a complete system including 2 speaker for a $139.
Really I would like to know more. I called there today and they knew nothing of what I was trying to ask about this topic. Is there someone there we should ask for?

Sorry for not getting back sooner. If memory service me right the sound system is made by Poly Planar and Nikka had at least three units on the shelf. Ask for Brent.
I believe the one I saw was similar to this one.
http://www.amazon.com/Polyplanar-MP3-KIT-MP3-Input-Speaker/dp/B0013EX7GG

I wonder if HB in Nanaimo carries something like this.

I just called Nikka.. Its a PolyPlanar Model # plpmp3kit-a On sale right now for $179

I am thinking about buying a Pyle unit on amazon.com

Back