Kudos to new "reports" pages

Finished Business

Just a word of thanks to Brian and Peter for the new Reports only pages. Should clear up some of the muck and make accessing info about our favorite locations that much easier.

Good job guys on another forum improvement. Great minds must think alike...

I always thought a dedicated forum page to reports on specific locations (ie all the stickys) would be a good idea. One forum page for salt water reports from all the major WC and ECVI hotspots, and another for all the saltwater banter unrelated to a specific location (ie tackle talk, whining, moaning ect lol). Come mid-season, the saltwater page is stickys for most of the page anyways.

LOL.

Thanks guys!

I do remember that post FB! Thanks for the kudos and, as I said in the email, if you have any comments or suggestions please PM or email them. If I have missed any report threads that already exist, just let me know and I will move them to the new section. If you have an area that will get reported on like Campbell River, Comox, Port Hardy/Port McNeil, Port Alberni etc please start a new thread. The lakes should be busy now too, so don't forget the freshwater section!

Brian

Back