Kripples and old coyotes

Hookin'up

Hey Guys,
does anyone have any pictures of the original coyote and Krippled K spoons?
I've been hunting the net up and down looking and can't find anything on them picture wise,
I would like to see what they looked like incase I ever come accros them at
various garage sales or flea markets, or if anyone has wants to part with a few let me know
Thanks in Advance
Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Polaroid-2.jpg

Krippled K's look like these but will be stamped in small writing saying Krippled K.
Coyotes are available all over at tackle shops. Go check em out, same now as back then I think.

Hey Dave, thanks for that, those look pretty cool, are they actually reversed or dished in the middle section there?
what kind of action do they produce? is it a nice roll or more of a swimming action maybe?
I have tons of the current coyotes, but there seems to be some debate about the older original "USA" coyotes
that makes them better and more sought after then the ones we have now, whether it be different colors or slightly different shape or weight? I'm not sure the difference or
what I should be looking for?
Tim

Thats so funny I was at the sale up at harbor chandler for the fish hatchery this year and this guy was telling his buddy to buy thing kripple k spoon he found. I was dying for a peek and tried but didnt want to run out of line and say let me see ;) I dunno why its so hard to find a pic of one!

There's another thread on these spoons, here's the original #1 which is a perfect imitation of a needlefish or small herring.
I change the hook to a #2 Gamakatsu siwash

they are killer's !;)

kk spoon.jpg

I has success with it around may last year near nanaimo....the sonic edge that is....The one I liked and lost was impossible to find anywhere on the island and didn't use it much after that because I couldn't find it.

Well I just ordered up a bunch of those TKO's from pnt, cant wait to take them for a test drive,
didn't see that color that rs is showing tho in the TKO line
Tim

Osama and I pulled around PNT's TKO's last winter with great results ,
the chrome and copcar were deadly for me , i think they may have a larger version available now , not %100
I will stop by there this week , update ya soon , great action

FD

Well I just ordered up a bunch of those TKO's from pnt, cant wait to take them for a test drive,
didn't see that color that rs is showing tho in the TKO line
Tim

Osama and I pulled around PNT's TKO's last winter with great results ,
the chrome and copcar were deadly for me , i think they may have a larger version available now , not %100
I will stop by there this week , update ya soon , great action

FD
I was in the Steveston store today and didnt see a TKO anywhere in there, ended up ordering online.
thought it kind of funny today they had changed the signage out front to Atlantic net and twine,
shooting another movie in the area I guess

Back