ISO: 1965-1979 ford/mercury pickup

NOOTKA BOUND

I'm sorry its not entirely fishing related but I am looking for a 1965-1979 ford/mercury pickup. Must be crew cab and short box. Looking to restore the old truck back to factory in honor of my grandpa who was a big ford guy, and use it as the new boat hauler. If you have one or know of were one is please private message me. Finders fee will be sent to you if it leads to a sale. Attached is a picture of the truck I am looking for. Thank you very much.

Attachments

• 1978-Ford-F250-Crew-Cab-1.jpg
    1978-Ford-F250-Crew-Cab-1.jpg
    404.3 KB · Views: 68
Your Grampa was clearly a BOSS. Good luck with your search. this will be tough. when i was looking years ago i was pleasantly surprised with how many i found over the line but they were not crew cab. i was looking for the california truck but i suspect you may find more closer to oregon and south seattle. my first vehicle was a 77 ford short box 4x4 302 and i would love to have that again.

Love these trucks my favourite would be a 68’ but primarily because my dad had one. The truck pictured is either a 78 or 79’ - cool ride

Finding bumpside (67-72) crew cabs it really tough. The dent side (73-79) are more common. There is a77 CCLB in abbotsford.

Back