Inflatable PFD great deal at Costco

I am always wary of unknown brands when it comes to safety equipment. How was the quality? I am in the market for a couple new inflatables.

I am always wary of unknown brands when it comes to safety equipment. How was the quality? I am in the market for a couple new inflatables.
I'd have to take apart the packaging to try one on, but they look just as good as the one i'm using right now (paid way more). I look for the transport canada endorsement and i'm happy. If you don't like it you just take it back it's Costco.

I bought four of these at Costco last year. Same price then. Same quality or better than the Cabela's branded ones. Not as good as the Mustang professional series ones, but one third the price. I recommend them.

I hope no one has to find out just how good, or worse ,not good these really are

I bought four of these at Costco last year. Same price then. Same quality or better than the Cabela's branded ones. Not as good as the Mustang professional series ones, but one third the price. I recommend them.
Do any of them chafe your neck less than Mustang ones?

Gotta say inflatable PFD is a great concept. Properly designed personal safety equipment needs to be easy and comfortable to wear. Inflatables fit that description. More than once I've found myself still wearing it in my driveway after returning from the lake. You know it's easy to wear when you forget you have it on.

Back