Imperial landing dick in Richmond

sir-vivor

I dont know but , something wrong here , can u pick it out

Attachments

• 20210107_105208.jpg
    20210107_105208.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
All resolved now , the city told me they have posted more signs and they got the DFOs agreement to monitor it ..... HAHAHAHAHAHA !

Or understand signs
Wonder why there is a no fishing sign? Too dangerous? I learned how to fish and got hooked on fishing at the pier on 25th and Marine with a lot of other people. Dinner plate size flounders. Last time I went by there no fishing signs plastered everwhere I guess times have chenged. I wonder how a young kid is supposed to learn how to fish.

Wonder why there is a no fishing sign? Too dangerous? I learned how to fish and got hooked on fishing at the pier on 25th and Marine with a lot of other people. Dinner plate size flounders. Last time I went by there no fishing signs plastered everwhere I guess times have chenged. I wonder how a young kid is supposed to learn how to fish.
In fishing areas where finishing allowed , still a lot of areas avail , even I fished them eons ago. Everyone lives with limitations , growing up is learning to abide and move on ...or become a dinosaur !!

In fishing areas where finishing allowed , still a lot of areas avail , even I fished them eons ago. Everyone lives with limitations , growing up is learning to abide and move on ...or become a dinosaur !!
I guess that pretty much makes me a fossilized dinosaur then. I regularly tie up to so called red community docks and stay for the night or two because these were/are federal docks that I paid for with my taxes and I’m from the bigger community called Canada.
Just how I roll I guess.

Went down to the docks a couple off days ago and now seeing the 37 or so Adults ( not a kid among the 37 I counted ) some putting crab traps out , I called DFO , "Theyll look into "
Hahaha funny, oh but the new signs were posted , inclusive of you must have a Liscense.
Oh maybe someone should tell them its closed .
Ih silly me children exempt I guess , but there were none and if you dont buy a Liscense not there fault they dont know . PATHETIC

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210201-181100_FishingBC.jpg
    Screenshot_20210201-181100_FishingBC.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 35
Back