Im thinking of selling my double eagle 206

@Ringo for the price is right win and I was low at 4947.

how much was the over ask? Hope the guy who buys it puts the work in, and doesn’t do a bandaid flip.

Funny my buddy has had only one bite on his expensive boat and the offer was over 30_% below ask.

what is your new boat?
I hope he returns it to its former glory! I was clear with what i thought about which repairs were needed. He said he had experience with these projects and im excited to see what he comes up with. I upgraded to a 24 zeta closed cabin.

Didn’t you see the pics? Had a brand new Yamaha 250hp on it. I was gonna pay the full $5200 but I was hoping for 300+ hp
Didn’t you see the pics? Had a brand new Yamaha 250hp on it. I was gonna pay the full $5200 but I was hoping for 300+ hp.
Well ask a stupid question you get a….
Why would anyone ask when you include pictures of a boat with an engine if it has an engine especially when they’re so valuable if they have 4000+ hours or a dead cylinder?

But I don’t recall asking you?

Well ask a stupid question you get a….
Why would anyone ask when you include pictures of a boat with an engine if it has an engine especially when they’re so valuable if they have 4000+ hours or a dead cylinder?

But I don’t recall asking you?
Wow I said a joke. Glad to see you aren’t letting it go hours later. Move on bud

I was just joking to. Glad to see you aren’t letting it go hours later. Move on bud
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You should open for kevin Hart. Or maybe he should open for you!

Last edited:
Back