I need a boat hauled from Victoria to Port Hardy

bhp

I have a 26' Seaswirl Striper on a good trailer,in Sooke,she needs to be dropped off in Port Hardy this Sat about 10AM to meet the ferry schedule to Prince Rupert.
Anyone interested please call 250-812-1275.

If you can get it to Qualicum Beach by 1pm today, I can take it the rest of the way, as I am heading up this afternoon:)

Regards,

Fishyboy

Thanks for the offer, she needs to be there on the morning of the day the ferry leaves, only on Saturdays till June. I may have to postpone one week to the 24th., will update tomorrow, as of now we are 1st boat on standby and can't leave her up there if no space on the 17th sailing, may have to delay to the 24th.

Thanks

You are more than welcome to leave it at my place for how ever long you need BHP. I have tons of room and I am only 1km from the terminal. I would be more than happy to transport it to the terminal for you too when needed. Just need to get it here.

Also have a good buddy and my summer time guide that works on the ship, should be able to make it happen if you can find someone to get it here.

If you can get it to Qualicum Beach by 1pm today, I can take it the rest of the way, as I am heading up this afternoon:)

Regards,

Fishyboy

You are more than welcome to leave it at my place for how ever long you need BHP. I have tons of room and I am only 1km from the terminal. I would be more than happy to transport it to the terminal for you too when needed. Just need to get it here.

Also have a good buddy and my summer time guide that works on the ship, should be able to make it happen if you can find someone to get it here.

Wow A couple of great offers there. Way to go SFBC . Great community

Thanks for all the help. Doesn't need to be up there till Sat 24th,we have a confirmed reservation, haven't settled on a driver yet, appreciate the references.

I have arranged for a driver, thanks again for all the offers and suggestions. Nice offer from BearCove, but it should work out for Sat Am delivery.

BHP,

No worries, we will be here and have the space if needed. My buddy Paul who works on the ship will be getting off in Hardy that day and will be here at the resort. If there are any issues just call me here and I'm sure we can help.

Cheers and hope all goes well.

Back