How do you fish East point (renfrew)?

H

Hurston

Im heading out to Renfrew on the 25th and 26th of July with my 14 year old son to fish and i think i might save some on gas and give east point a try since the reports ave been good. My question is how do u fish it? I've fished both camper and logan before but i imagine due to the terrain east point is prolly fished differently. ANyone want to offer suggestions?
Thanx
Jason

I usually troll deeper there , 40 to 45 feet , speed up coming out from the bay and around the Islands and lighthouse , stay in approximately 90 to 120 ft of water , after several passes take a wander towards the entrance bouy then back again straight at the light until shallow and join in the conga line.
Fish are there , but its a little early in the year for the San Juan run to be around , you will be getting transient and Nitnat fish feeding there.

Cheers

AL

Same here... I fish 90' of water with riggers between 34-46'. Usually use anchoy heads (special and crippled). Color doesn't seem to matter. Use a "green" or "red" hot spot, with leader between 7 and 8'.

I think Camper or Logan is better! But have caught fish all along the shore. Save me some crab!

Back