Hey you dirty Canadian Nazis!

Osama Bin Hopper

Oh here is a blood boiler!

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/2662...ympics-were-much-like-the-1936-****-olympics/

Between that and that **** Ron Wilson bitching his head off what are we to think? Not my fault you coach Toronto you dink.

C'mon guys... you still got more medals! Good job. Stop whining already. We won't win anything in summer... rest assured...

Gimee the gaff!!!

Haha what a d bag. If only the americans would shutup and realize that even though we sponsored a "own the podium capaign" they still give their athletes way more funding! Hypocrits. They are just mad we hosted a great olympics and did well. That said osama i plan on making london in 2012 wheres the faith in our summer programs? :D

Its obvious isnt it??? The man has a little penis!!!:D

Just ignore him.....;)

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Every nation had coverage of their own athletes. What the @#$%^ is this guy going on about. Canada was who I was cheering for.... that is what I wanted to see.

??????????

We hosted a fantastic games. Let us enjoy for once for #$%^ sakes.

We showed our pride.

Congratulations Canada.

quote:Originally posted by highlights

Every nation had coverage of their own athletes. What the @#$%^ is this guy going on about. Canada was who I was cheering for.... that is what I wanted to see.

??????????

We showed our pride.

Congratulations Canada.
20107.jpg

quote:Originally posted by fishingbc

quote:Originally posted by highlights

??????????

We showed our pride.

Congratulations Canada.
20107.jpg
20101.jpg

quote:Originally posted by Osama Bin Hopper

Oh here is a blood boiler!

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/2662...ympics-were-much-like-the-1936-****-olympics/

Between that and that **** Ron Wilson bitching his head off what are we to think? Not my fault you coach Toronto you dink.

C'mon guys... you still got more medals! Good job. Stop whining already. We won't win anything in summer... rest assured...

Gimee the gaff!!!

http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/03/01/2006364/dont-let-the-games-message-be.html

rip away - the reject deserves it!

Mkaes me laugh the guy definatlly didnt like canada getting close to the USA in medals the Woman and Men who represented themselves and the country did so very well.

Wonder if this is the same goof who ratted out the womans hockey team????

He basically said Canada was too Patriotic WOW thats quite a statement maybe he didnt like the fact it was a "coming out" for canada and were not going to be pushed around anymore especially in our back yard.

Doesnt he remember SALT LAKE and those olympics???? how they tried to basically "BUY" the gold medals in the mens and womans hockey games it was a complete joke how the ref in the womans game was it was totally one sided where was he then?????

IF he want to throw stones thats fine but take a good look in the mirror regarding USA, look at a baseball game its the only country that at every ball park in the 7th inning they stand up and bless them selves and pat themselves on the back EVERY major league game every day !!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA they sing and chant OMG talk about being arrogant and rightious the old saying "PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOUDNT THROW STONES" I think really applies here.

Sorry if Ive offened any american forum memebers as I know You are not all painted by the same brush!!!!

GO CANADA GO PROUD TO BE CANADIAN

WOLF

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

As a citizen of a nation that prides itself on it's patriotism, it is strange that the gentleman carps about Canadians showing some national pride. As for this Canadian, Thanks to all the athletes from all the countries (especially the Canadians!!)for treating us to such a memorable two weeks. It was also awesome to see the huge crowds cheering and partying! The cat is out of the bag - we do love our country!

To much water, too little time

with all the red in those photos it was like the Adams River sockeye run.....

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

I see some blue in that pic with all that red and white :D

you sure Neil MC Krey didn't write that ;)

don't let it bother you Canada the games went good. the partying went good thats what you do when it is your time to hold the torch :)
just kidding about Neil.

Rum Chum

Back