grady white f-26 tiger cat

Just wondering if any of you have ever been in a f-26 tiger cat. How do they ride rough seas? I understand they are very stable at cruising speeds but how about trolling speeds. We spend 90% of our time trolling, 10% cruising. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Well...grady quit making them in 2000 and from what i understand they were aewsome in the rough water but were not the greatest at slower speeds...
They are hard to turn accurately at the troll speed and make a wide turn as well...not very good when your at freindly cove with 100 other boats around you...
I have looked at many and they are a bargin as far as grady's go in the price sector....just have to be comfortable with a few negatives...
They are on the other hand very fuel efficient because of the design...
If you need help finding one ...I can help...

Well...grady quit making them in 2000 and from what i understand they were aewsome in the rough water but were not the greatest at slower speeds...
They are hard to turn accurately at the troll speed and make a wide turn as well...not very good when your at freindly cove with 100 other boats around you...
I have looked at many and they are a bargin as far as grady's go in the price sector....just have to be comfortable with a few negatives...
They are on the other hand very fuel efficient because of the design...
If you need help finding one ...I can help...

grady white stopped making it for a reason ;) one of the worst hulls made in the 90's..
go with glacier bay or world cat if you want a good cat

grady white stopped making it for a reason ;) one of the worst hulls made in the 90's..
go with glacier bay or world cat if you want a good cat

once you go cat theres no going back! they are soft and smooth in rough water at any speed. you can use half as much power as a monohull which equates to great fuel economy. i think grady stopped making them because cost of production was too high. they handle different than a monohull but you get used to it. ive had a small one for 5 years and i will never go back to a monohull. good luck

once you go cat theres no going back! they are soft and smooth in rough water at any speed. you can use half as much power as a monohull which equates to great fuel economy. i think grady stopped making them because cost of production was too high. they handle different than a monohull but you get used to it. ive had a small one for 5 years and i will never go back to a monohull. good luck

Back