Good Mobile Marine Mechanic

Whole in the Water

I had one of my trailer brakes seize up on my on Sunday. Couldn't pull my boat out of the water and had to leave my trailer on the side of the road in Sooke! Was stuck, no boat shop had any space until next week and I didn't want to also pay for a tow.

I called Marc Shubrook of Runabout Mobile Marine Repair and he kindly came out and quickly fixed the problem for a reasonable rate. I would highly recommend Marc. He also fixed a seized wheel bearing couple years back right in my driveway. If you need a marine mechanic to come to you, Marc is your guy!

Runabout Mobile Marine Repair serves boaters throughout Victoria and the surrounding communities. I set out to use my 25 years of experience to provide small boat owners in Victoria and the surrounding areas with the convenience of mobile service at fair prices.

I can repair and service engines for boats and Seadoos, repair and service steering systems, install and repair electrical systems and even fix the wheels of your trailer.

Whether you are in downtown Victoria, Sidney or as far away as Sooke, I'll be there on time and ready to work. With 25 years of experience, I can repair and service engines for boats and Seadoos, repair and service steering systems, install and repair electrical systems and even fix the wheels of your trailer. No matter the scope of the repairs, I will complete it quickly and safely, so you can continue to enjoy your time on the water.

I can properly winterize your outboard motor to ensure that you are ready to hit the water as soon as the spring comes. Call me today to arrange an appointment.

Marc Shubrook
Cell: 250-744-9720

Back