Garmin Color Handheld GPSmap 60CS & BlueChart

Haze

Bought a new bigger unit so I’m selling my Garmin GPS MAP 60cs with Bluechart America’s v7 (this covers US, Canada, Carribbean and South America).

Pre-loaded onto the unit is the BlueChart data along with waypoints and routes I’ve made over the last 2 years for fishing pretty much everywhere at the South end of Quadra ie: the hump, the deeps, the abyss, the green can, butlers, bakers pass, shelter, the bowling alley, big rock and more.

Comes with the unit a usb cable to plug into the computer, the Bluechart America’s version 7 and version 9 software. Plus all the original manuals.
the cable that connected the device to my boat battery was a little ichy so I threw it out but you can get a new one of those for $20 or so.
I paid $450 for the unit and then bought the charts for another $100 but I think prices on these things have come down aways and it’s used so I’m asking $200.
Located in Campbell River
Any questions ask away.

Wouldn't let me edit..
Here's the specs from Garmin's site on the unit:

The GPSMAP® 60CS and GPSMAP 60C are new all-purpose units — packed with exciting new features and delivering the kind of color that consumers want in their handheld GPS devices. These lightweight, rugged, waterproof units raise the bar to offer a 256-color, highly reflective display that provides easy viewing in almost any lighting condition. This transreflective TFT provides excellent viewing while maximizing your battery life (20 hours, typical use).

Both the GPSMAP 60CS and GPSMAP 60C are packed with extra features, including rapid automatic route calculation, an integrated outdoor calendar, a dedicated geocaching mode, and indoor/outdoor GPS games that turn the outdoors into a giant gameboard.

The GPSMAP 60CS also offers an electronic compass and barometric altimeter for highland adventures. These sensors, when combined with GPS technology, provide enhanced bearing and elevation readings.

Here's some pics of what the unit looks like:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B000189W8M/ref=dp_otherviews_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&img=2

Hey Chris I have the rino520cx and it does take the backroads map from prince george south and is awsome it shows alot of the mains but not a lot of the little spurs but it is topo which is cool and tells you all the creeks and rivers. so if this unit does accept the backroads go for it the support I got from garmin regarding up grades was great.

Good luck Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Hey this unit doesn't use the SD cards, this year's model DOES but mine - the year earlier has onboard ram. You get a CDrom plug it into the computer and then load whatever section of maps you want on the unit. It has 56mb of RAM on it so you can hold quite a fair bit. I'm fairly certain that the Canada TOPO CD retails for $150 or so but you can get them on the internet cheaper. I think this is what you are looking for:
http://www8.garmin.com/cartography/mapSource/topoCanada.jsp

Hey this unit doesn't use the SD cards, this year's model DOES but mine - the year earlier has onboard ram. You get a CDrom plug it into the computer and then load whatever section of maps you want on the unit. It has 56mb of RAM on it so you can hold quite a fair bit. I'm fairly certain that the Canada TOPO CD retails for $150 or so but you can get them on the internet cheaper. I think this is what you are looking for:
http://www8.garmin.com/cartography/mapSource/topoCanada.jsp

Back