FOUND .....an aluminum 22-25’

Nice boat! Love the rub strips and that it has a little cuddy, for when the fishin's slow
Actually has a good sized cuddy and cabin. Owner had Marinex custom build it with a couple of smart features. He had them widen the cabin by 3” on either side. He also offset the cabin door and companionway to starboard to create a table space for 4 people to sit at which also turns into a bigger bed.
He was able to do some long distance trips with 4 people up into Alaska.

Actually has a good sized cuddy and cabin. Owner had Marinex custom build it with a couple of smart features. He had them widen the cabin by 3” on either side. He also offset the cabin door and companionway to starboard to create a table space for 4 people to sit at which also turns into a bigger bed.
He was able to do some long distance trips with 4 people up into Alaska.
Sick, would love to see that layout. Very hard to do with a smaller boat. Would love to rip off that design and start selling a boat like that. 200hp and sleeps 4 would be amazing. We sleep 3 comfortably and I plan to be on the back deck sleeping in the future.

Sick, would love to see that layout. Very hard to do with a smaller boat. Would love to rip off that design and start selling a boat like that. 200hp and sleeps 4 would be amazing. We sleep 3 comfortably and I plan to be on the back deck sleeping in the future.
This boat has a full canvass that goes over the cockpit with side panels as well. You can see the frame in the photo. He designed this so there was full shade over the cockpit and that they could use the cockpit as a sitting area when tied at the dock or anchored if the weather was windy or rainy. They spent big chucks of time on the boat so wanted to utilize the space. I think he had some good ideas. That’s why custom built aluminum boats are my favourites. Can also modify stuff.

Back