Fishing Prince Rupert

SSSusin

Good day everyone. I'm planning a trip up to Rupert this summer and just looking for some spots to try out. I'm not looking for your hot spots or anything like that, just general areas to try. I will be up there mid-August, 21' Trophy, 150hp on the back.

Any information or suggestions on areas to fish would be great; salmon, halibut, etc etc.

Thanks in advance. Tight lines everyone.

Good day everyone. I'm planning a trip up to Rupert this summer and just looking for some spots to try out. I'm not looking for your hot spots or anything like that, just general areas to try. I will be up there mid-August, 21' Trophy, 150hp on the back.

Any information or suggestions on areas to fish would be great; salmon, halibut, etc etc.

Thanks in advance. Tight lines everyone.
There's guys that know a lot more than me. But I'd definitely hit Avery Pt, Congreive Pt. Edye Pass Global, Edwin. Humpback Creek Areas. Will be mostly Cohos around then. Lots of areas for both Salmon and Halibut out in Edye pass region. I don't have much experience going north Towards Dundas but obviously that's an option too.

There's guys that know a lot more than me. But I'd definitely hit Avery Pt, Congreive Pt. Edye Pass Global, Edwin. Humpback Creek Areas. Will be mostly Cohos around then. Lots of areas for both Salmon and Halibut out in Edye pass region. I don't have much experience going north Towards Dundas but obviously that's an option too.
North end of Dundas Island is a productive area. It's going to be mainly Coho but I'm sure you will find some feeder Chinook as well. try Kelp Point to start. There's some decent Halibut spots off the East side of Dundas near the North end. Zayas Island is worth a shot too.

Back