Excellent Service

otter

I required info re a reel repair. Residing in Kelowna however I contacted some outlets primarily in the LMD. Guess what no e mail response re my concern. I called toll free Mikes Reel repairs,Abbotsford and talked to a lady in that office. Great advise,helpful and she advised me what could be done.
They also have a great web site but Im old school,prefer person to person contact.
No I dont represent the company but kudos to them,dosent happen too often in this day and age

Dealt with them a couple of times, great service. Last time I did, I was visiting Abbotsford and I had a Penn Reel I broke the clicker on. I visited their shop and it is just a tiny little place but loaded with parts for everything. Had what I needed right in stock and we were able to pull it apart right there and fixed it up. Old fashioned type service that you don't find many places nowadays.

I've had many good dealings with them over the years also. Had an older model Shakespere Tidemaster that had a
broken freespool and the parts were obsolete. The lady I talked to told me to send it to them anyway to see what
they could do. If they couldn't fix it,there would be no charge. Got it back 10 days later fixed as good as new. They
just went through their parts in stock and adapted something that was close and it worked fine. I was very impressed!

Back