End of the season blow out on uv coated or uncoated balls ,bars ,betties

CCB

I just finished filling what orders I needed and now this is what I have left

Blow out price base on in stock and made coated balls and in stock un coated balls with whatever lead I have left ONLY !!! and ONLY to BC Sport fishing forum members and not Craigslist or used anywhere colors are limited and only have around 65 coated balls and 100 un coated sale will end Sept 30th Then I'm gone hunting and will stock pile for shops and back to regular price. There is a minimum 10 ball order This is your chance to get cannon balls at an even cheaper deal and wholesale price then before. I have made close to 1300 this year and have not had one come back or complaint from a shop or person.I always check on shops and people so see if they are happy as the best I can and give a 100% return policy for whatever reason.There is still a month or so of good fishing in Vancouver so get em cheap while you can.As for the river I have no clue.I can get balls dropped off in Victoria no problem but will be a prepay type of deal.I'm jut trying to pass on some saving's.I do not need to sell these as shops will take them next February plus I will need way more .Once my new batch of coating gets here I will coat all cannon balls so if you like bare balls now is the time to get them.Made with BRASS NOT STAINLESS.I fixed and remelted tons of falling apart stainless eyes.

All Betties and BAR weights are being blown out as well now is your time to stock up all Items are for in stock only Limited supply

BAR 12,14,16,18,20OZ $2LB Minimum $50
Betties from 3,3.5,4,4.5OZ .60 cents each Minimum 100

Black ,Green ,Pink,Red,Clear SOLD OUT ,Yellow SOLD OUT,Glow.Any color can glow in the dark.Green and yellow glow the best.

UV Double coat

10lb $20 NOW $15
12LB $25 NOW $20
15LB $30 NOW $25

UV GLOW Triple coat with sticker
10lb $28 NOW $20
12LB $35 NOW $25
15LB $40 NOW $30

Plain lead balls $1.75 LB NOW $1.50LB

Just PM me or call or text 7789948669

Thanks

Only a few balls left.A few members on here crabbed some but one shop is taking 90% of them .As the season wine's down I will restock for next year in many colors.The colors I have will be UV blue,UV green ,UV yellow,UV pink,UV red ,UV orange ,black,clear,glow,PLUS any color can glow in the dark as well I will not be running out of coating next year of any color as well .Yellow and green glow the best apart from full glow.I Will do my best to source out cheaper lead and keep my prices as low as I can lead is on the rise right now .Thanks to everybody who has bought any gear of me or who has made donations in the form of coating balls or who has as an order still in place awaiting specific colors .I hope you work and enjoy the gear as much as we do.I can ship the balls and gear through Gray Hound or if any shops ,guides or lodges want balls in the future I can drop them off myself pending on the amount and price.

Thanks again

Tony

Back