End Of Season - Can Sell The Boat Now - 17' Cope

fishyboy99

29E8E72D-E5D7-48A9-9474-9E024923A87A.jpeg Season is wrapping up and I will be home in a couple of weeks, so I will be around to show the boat. I have added a few things since last March, and caught a few fish in it as well LOL.

1994 17' Cope welded center console
2017 60hp Mercury SeaPro FourStroke (17hrs I think)
1994 Karavan single axle trailer

I used the boat a couple of times out of French Creek, so most of the hours (as little as they are) are trolling. Re-worked the trailer, new lights, wiring, bunks, fenders and boat winch. Hubs were replaced, unsure when, but in great shape. Added on a couple of electric riggers and wired it for HDS with a new transducer (borrowed a head unit one off one of my other boats to use for a few days). Not a speed demon with the 60 SeaPro - tops out at 22knts - you could put a different prop on it for more speed, but it trolls great with the current one. It costs more to launch the boat at French Creek than the fuel to fish for an evening (about $12).

More info on our boat site www.buythatboat.com if anyone is interested - the price is $19,000 (fairly firm on that at the moment). I will be back and forth from Winter Harbour until the end of September, I would want to show the boat in person (wife doesn't know much about it LOL)

Regards,

Fishyboy (Rob K.)

Last edited:
I'll be keeping a close eye on this Rob. I can't likely pull the trigger until the early new year, but if it's still around (doubtful) I would be very interested in taking a look at it. Please take down your website and sit tight. ;)

Last edited:
Highliner,

You never know with boats, sometimes I think that it would be hard to sell some things, but often turns out that they are gone in short while. This isn’t a fire-sale, so not looking for lowball offers, I haven’t put it on Craigslist or other sites, probably won’t do that until I am home for longer periods. I do have another 17’ Cope in the back yard, but haven’t had a chance to put that one together yet (have the new engine, controls, and all the new wiring ready to go), might be ready in the new year.

Take care

Rob K.

Back