Dont pizz-off Mom!

Cuba Libre

YIKE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADGn1GABF0Q&feature=popt00us03

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Whattda ya expect?.... My younger kids (5 and 6) wonder why I say yes deer can be mean.
I woulda probably had some meet and a pet baby deer if that was my dog [:eek:)]

Our friends small dog was killed by a mother deer a few years back. That video really shows they are pretty good at giving the boots to anything that pisses them off!

Stupid lady to let her cat do that and even after that dog was stomped she still let her cat follow it.Reading her rambles about relocating deer confirms shes clueless.

I wouldn't say mean, just a protective mother. Wolf - Dog how would she know the difference. Another case of stupid people who don't respect wildlife...just like the dummies who ignore the don't feed the bear signs but do anyway.

Good for the doe. Too bad she didn't stomp that cat into catburger. House cats are not cute little kitties when they're on their own. They are serious little predators and kill a huge amount of wildlife (birds, young animals of all kinds).

Wolf, dog, she couldn't have known. On the flip side who was the lady in the back ground screaming. I would have been in there so @#$% fast if it was my dog getting the boot. No intentions to hurt the protective deer but c'mon that damn dog got it good.[:0]

From what I observed that cat was acting more like it wanted to eat the fawn than the dog. Its movements around the fawn were like it was trying to figure out how to kill it.:D

IMG_1445.jpg

Yup the cat was definitely intrigued in how it devour the fawn or drag it away somewhere, as to going after the doe and chasing it away I don't think that is a great idea , a ripping set of hooves there could cause some major damage to a human.

AL

Back