Deep fryers

nahmint

What deep fryer brands are you guys using?
I'm looking at a Ninja Professional Frying System (model f301).... I'm interested in any reviews on this product.
Also, what fryer brands are you using? comments?
Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

I must say I'm embarrassed to say that I have a Toastess Cool Touch deep fryer and it's garbage. But I'm interested in suggestions or comments as well.;) eman

I got tired of the low capacity of the counter top fryers and went for the outdoor propane turkey fryer. I can whip up a large batch of halibut and chips in that puppy in pretty short order.

I'm quite sure nahmint was trying to keep it in the kitchen there kildonan but that was pretty funny.;) eman

As funny as that sounds I think Kildonan is right. The propane outdoor deep fryers are the way to go. Fast heating, no smells, no mess, and as said high capacity. Wife loves it and it's right beside the BBQ.

hamilton beach,, i can do enough for our family of four in two rounds..

I use a turkey fryer as well ,all the smell, mess outside and large batches for family done quick. wouldn't do it any other way now.

I use a turkey fryer as well ,all the smell, mess outside and large batches for family done quick. wouldn't do it any other way now.
X3. Love using the propane crab cooker. Keywords: outside and powerful. No waiting between batches. Find a thermometer with a long end on it and your set.

Appreciate the input...
And, oh yes... one more step in the process here. I'll run it all past my "manager"... then I can let you know what we're getting :) :)

Back