CR Thieves

This week I have heard of more thefts which occurred in CR. One guy had his shop broke into and they stole OB motor, downriggers and all his moose and elk meat he had in his chest freezer. Another guy had his dirt bike stolen from his boat. He was going to use it to hunt the islands the next day. WTF is going on? Hopefully the cops are actively investigating or are they just taking reports for insurance purposes? Already heard some insurers are not covering items stolen from boats. Anybody have a wolverine I can keep locked up in my shed?

I hope our buddy Al who fixes reels for fun doesnt see your post...

I hope there is a special place in hell where these low lifers are banished to an eternity of fixing reels with endless birds nests...other issue is guys who buy this hot stuff...if there was no market for cheap riggers and kickers this would be simple.

lol, I believe it is Derby who supplies our buddy Al with all the entangled reels to repair...I'm safe...Derby may not be once Al figures out the gig.

Cops need to set up a bait boat sting and nail these f*ckers.
All they did was come over to try and take fingerprints in a torrential down pour. No file # given no serial #'s asked for????

I hope there is a special place in hell where these low lifers are banished to an eternity of fixing reels with endless birds nests...other issue is guys who buy this hot stuff...if there was no market for cheap riggers and kickers this would be simple.

Sorry to hijack this thread but I do beleive that Mr. Searun has thrown a spear in my direction.
There must be a far worse sentence than repairing reels for these low lifes.
I have been repairing reels for what seems like an eternity and have never even taken a tip from you!
single malt more than 12 years old and we can call it even

Back