Complete HomeBrew Setup

Eastmon

Since I havent brewed in about a year, I figure its time to offer up for sale my setup for making Home Brew. With some tweaking of the recipes, this setup was making me delicious beer. Working out at a fraction of the cost of store bought beer, but it was never really the cost that made it brew, it was the challenge of perfecting my recipes.
The only thing in my setup that im not including is the deep freezer, which I would use in conjuction with the included FermWrap heat Blanket and the Ranco temp controller to keep the fermentation at a constant temperature.

This setup will get you from crushed grains all the way through to either kegging the beer or bottling it.

Includes:

- 10gal Igloo with false bottom for mashing grains
- 2 Kettles (one for the boil and other for sparge water)
- Large burner for bringing wort to boil quickly
- Sparge Arm
- Wort chiller (had wort chilled in less than 15 mins, very important)
- 2 Glass carboys with thermowell plugs
- FermWrap heat blanket
- Ranco dual stage temperature control
- 4 Corny Kegs (All have rubber top/bottoms)
- 2 Stainless Dry Hop containers for kegs
- Bottle capper
- Tree for sanitizing/drying bottles
- Misc Utensils for brew day

Basically, ive added up approx $1500 worth of gear here that ive accumulated. All of it has been taken care of really well, ive never had a batch go bad, and thats down to me keeping everything clean and sanitized befre and after use.

For $600 ill let the whole lot go. I dont really want to separate things but if it comes down to that so be it, but prices for individual items wont be as good a value. The Igloo itself is $180 to buy new, the temp control was $230 new, corny kegs are $80-100 used etc etc

So hopefully there is someone out there willing to buy the whole lot as its great value and you will have a ball making your own beer. I just dont have the time anymore.

Cheers!

Where were you 3 months ago when I bought everything brand new!? Nice set up. I'm running two corny kegs out of an old fridge from Rogers Arena with the Canucks logo on the front. It keeps me busy in the basement.

Back