Commercial grade vacuum sealer

samba123

Barely used commercial grade vacuum sealer from cabelas. High end vacuum sealer. High end commercial grade motor and pump seals and removes air as a commercial grade sealer. Barely used and in like new condition. Purchased for approx $550 with taxes. Selling for $325. Located in surrey BC.

Attachments

• 163598-225827.jpeg
    163598-225827.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 163598-225828.jpeg
    163598-225828.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Barely used commercial grade vacuum sealer from cabelas. High end vacuum sealer. High end commercial grade motor and pump seals and removes air as a commercial grade sealer. Barely used and in like new condition. Purchased for approx $550 with taxes. Selling for $325

Curious why you selling it? In the market to buy a new one soon as food saver isn’t what it once was as it’s seen better days Where you located ?

Former arima owner myself here. Sold my boat and don't get out as often any longer so don't need to process and vacuum seal as many fish. It's in like new condition. Hands down far superior sealing and vacuuming suction compared to food saver. When I occasionally have to seal something I just borrow my brother in laws. He bought same unit.

Located in surrey near flasher highway and 160th st.

Last edited:
Former arima owner myself here. Sold my boat and don't get out as often any longer so don't need to process and vacuum seal as many fish. It's in like new condition. Hands down far superior sealing and vacuuming suction compared to food saver. When I occasionally have to seal something I just borrow my brother in laws. He bought same unit.

Located in surrey near flasher highway and 160th st.
Is it still for sale?

Back