Coming to Campbell River

Osama Bin Hopper

One of my favorite bands is playing there on November 13 so we are planning on coming to the east coast for the show. I have never stayed in CR just drove through.

The show is at the Paramount Music Hall.

Where would be the best accomodations for said occasion?

Holmes will know these guys I'd think;)

http://www.myspace.com/guesswhatpeterdid

Gimee the gaff!!!

I have a spare room here Jeff, if you dont mind kids and my old lady! You can pretty much have the whole downstairs.

If you prefer privacy, theres lots of hotels to choose from, or theres the chalets in oyster bay.. nice private cabins on the water front.

Dolphins resort is nice as well, also private cabins with hot tub, fireplace and kitchen. Not sure of the prices.

My place is free.;)

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

I have a spare room here Jeff, if you dont mind kids and my old lady! You can pretty much have the whole downstairs.

If you prefer privacy, theres lots of hotels to choose from, or theres the chalets in oyster bay.. nice private cabins on the water front.

Dolphins resort is nice as well, also private cabins with hot tub, fireplace and kitchen. Not sure of the prices.

My place is free.;)

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

Hey Dave, thanks for the offer, but it's the kinda show that will bring out the rowdy in me;):D[}:)]!!!

Plus another couple of friends will be heading up for the show so we figured we'd all get tossed out of the same place![:I][B)][xx(] hahaha

If you and the little lady are feeling frisky you should come though!

Trying to find a boat for you for the harvest party... I will.

Gimee the gaff!!!

Holmes that first song you linked strikes a lot of Bamfielders hearts too!

Are you going to the show?

Gimee the gaff!!!

quote:Originally posted by Osama Bin Hopper

Hey Dave, thanks for the offer, but it's the kinda show that will bring out the rowdy in me;):D[}:)]!!!

Plus another couple of friends will be heading up for the show so we figured we'd all get tossed out of the same place![:I][B)][xx(] hahaha

If you and the little lady are feeling frisky you should come though!

Trying to find a boat for you for the harvest party... I will.

Gimee the gaff!!!

I think I may have to re-commission the fish lifter for this one. Weather depending as always.

I may have to come out on the 13th, maybe see ya there, or give me a shout when you get to town.

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

Hey Dave thanks for suggesting Dolphins, absolutely perfect for what we were doing!!

That show rocked so hard, I will travel across to any of their shows I can from now on. Took a couple days to recover though...

Back