Chicago Blackhawks 2014/15

Well, I'm eating my words as the Ducks have proven to be a tougher chew than I thought they would be. Series has provided some excellent hockey.

Hawks 3-2 in game seven.

Hope you're right. I suspect a New York/Chicago final would have been Gary Bettman's "wet dream", but a Tampa/Anaheim match up for the cup his worst nightmare as far as interest beyond the local areas goes.

Fantastic hockey series, as usually all Chicago series are. Seems very difficult to choose between these two teams. I feel Chicago's heart and finesse will win out in the end. Hawks 4 Ducks 2.;) eman

im thinkin more the lightning gave one away lol,
started playin the trap ,
5 blue jerseys skatin backwards , defending in the neutral zone ,
that was comical... i knew they were done !!
you cant stop the greatest puck handler in the league from entering the zone ,
keystone cop defence...even the fans seen it coming....
came back and bit them in the a$$ imo

fd

I certainly expected the Bolts to come out flying and they didn't dissapoint that's for sure. I felt the Hawks were lucky to only be one down after the first. Chicago was not playing at all well but showed signs of life througout the game. As FD observed as soon as Tampa went into a shut down defensive mode, I knew it was a matter of time. I kind of anticipated an overtime and was surprised by the go ahead goal by Vermette. Considering the overall play of the Hawks, I would agree they were lucky to get the win, but a win it was. I get the impression the Bolts will regret that loss as we haven't yet seen the Hawks in full flight thus far.;) eman

I kind of anticipated an overtime and was surprised by the go ahead goal by Vermette. ...
Vermette mad a couple dumb plays during the game and I was Pleased to see him working hard to make up for it plus I think having Toews ragging on the guys to get their asses in gear helped a little.

Looking for a much more higher scoring game today. Hawks should come out alot better this time for sure. Hawks 4 Ducks 2.;) eman

I'll go 5-3 Hawks. Figure we will see a wide open game as the Bolts looked better pushing the play.

I kinda figured the Hawks would lose game two. After the first game win it dont hurt so much. This game will be the tell tale tilt of the series that's for sure. Hawks 4 Bolts 2.;) eman

If that game's result tells the tale the Hawks are in deep doo-doo. Missed enough empty nets to salt it away in the first, but that is hockey.
Toews and Kane will come around as they have been known to do in the latter games of a series. Not freaking out yet but a win Wednesday would sure be nice.

Hawks 5-3.

I here ya Bows, that game was a total shocker to me. We have both seen the Hawks shoot themselves in the foot before but now is not the time. I agree with you on them coming on later in a series and strongly feel it's coming now. Still time to win the Cup but they will have to start on Wednesday thats for sure. I wonder if Q will stick with CC, he has lets some stinkers in no doubt. Im sure he's thought of it. Looking for a big rebound tommorow. Hawks 4 Bolts 2.;) eman

Fifteen down. Rolling four lines, Crawford and a seemingly indefatigable top 4 D-men are the heroes. Stamkos , Toews and Kane have been nearly absent from the scoresheet.

What I thought would be offensive fireworks has become a blue collar defensive struggle. Series hasn't been as entertaining as the western finals but there has been amazing pace to the play.

Truly the best sport in the world.

Very nice evaluation there Bows. Once again we come to this special time when the Hawks have a chance to win the holy grail, also known as the Stanley Cup. It's hard to believe we have been spoiled so much lately with the great play of this team. Especially after so many years of frustration. But being a Hawk fan has it's rewards and mostly that's just by being a Hawk fan. I guess I will have to stick with tradition and say. Hawks 4 Bolts 2.;) eman

Thank you, Derby. Excuse me while I go juvenile..... HAWKS WIN !!!!!

Wow. 4 Cups in my lifetime. I rhought Bill Wirtz was going to outlive me, the fffing trogotye'. Enough , RAN OUT OF RYE and the Sambuca is being pounded.

Khusam Klimb has over 600 entrants next weekend and Chkpt #5 is 'Wayne's World ". Competitors will come through to Queen, Ozzie or Chelsea Dagger.

Guess who set the theme ?

Back