Central Lake

L

Lance D

Was out for a little lake fishing this weekend.This is real the first time trolling the lakes for me. Started out at 6 am on sat and fished a point out past the pump house. We managed 3 in about three hours one being just about two pounds. We came back for the Canucks game. Lazed around on sunday but since i still had the boat up there family decided to try an afternoon fish in front of ark resort, it didn't take long and we had a fish on, saw it jump twice and it was gone. Did a circle in front of the cabins and boom, another one on this time grace didn't mess around and it was it the net, this was the biggest trout id seen at a lake, so we were happy.

All fish were taken on ford fenders let out with 40-5- pulls off lines on different flatfish with trailling worms

Lance

was there last weekend to do some work to the cabin, trolled the head for 2 passes, no takers. Proceeded to the powerhouse, it wasnt even running! I trolled there anyway, no takers. I noticed there were black ants around so maybe they hatched before then, which would explain slow fishing. We were fishing late afternoon, so definately not prime time...

nootkalasttrip015.jpg

Back