CANUCKS - 2010!

Like I said last year, Lu just doesn't show up in the big games...guys can say look at gold medal game...but he barely had to make one big save in that game. I would love to get rid of Lu, give Schneider a chance, and get a superstar defenceman for Lu's salary...something Canucks have never had, but almost every team that wins the cup has...

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

End of this thread Leeky Lou does it again.

kittyjuly1409055-1.jpg

Wow! How sad was that?

Where was our '10-Million Dollar Man' when our 'D' went down?

Where was our 'High-scoring' offense?

We've only been waiting 40 years; not long enough I guess.

In the 2nd & 3rd the Hawks were the better team by far.

I'd take the 'C' from Lou - then flog him - shoot Vigneau, then try a build the 'D' into the Snepts-Bubbla wall they used to have.

Can't believe how cute they were still trying to be passing the puck around instead of just shooting it

Dismal... burning my 'Lucky-Gonch!'

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

I like what you guys are all saying take the C away from Lou let the team choose their captain, get shneider in there start giving him games, in a couple years we could have a solid bunch of tenders, the Sharks would have killed us anyways, they've got our number, too bad Mitchell missed the whole end of the season we could have used him. until next year, time to go fishing!

The only defenceman that really worked hard was crippled and shouldn't have been playing at all. No depth on defence, average goaltending, and poor discipline. Sad, leaves a bad taste in mouth. I suppose I have to root for (gasp, shudder) Habs tonite.

To much water, too little time

OMIGAWD!!! I DIDNT REALIZE THAT HOCKEY WAS PLAYED WITH ONLY ONE PERSON ON THE TEAM-- THE GOALIE...:D:D:D:D

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

CanucksLogo.jpg

:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

><///(°> ><///(°>

Back