Campbell river The Hump still good

P

PW_Homer

It treated me well again last night. 28LB beauty caught at 200' at 9PM last night. Green flasher and Tiger Prawn purple haze hootchie. Two weeks prior same setup got a 29LB.

The_Hump.jpg

28lb_The_Hump.jpg

PH nice fish. We sure don’t get many reports from CR. Thanks for sharing. GLG

Ya Poco-- a couple of days ago I launched at Discovery Marina and ran up to Greensea.Pretty flat tide. Not that many boats in the late morning/afternoon and I didnt see anyone get a fish.
I had to settle for a nice ling and some crabs. At the wall at Browns, there were only 6 boats-- that has to tell you something..:(

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Picked up a 27 at the wall at browns on sat morning around 9am, only fish I saw caught there. Got it on a green glow flasher and a glow batrix.

TheWall002.jpg

Spent the last 2 weeks up at CR and found this to be the worst year in the last 18. Lost 1 to a seal and 1 to my crappy tying job. Did get a ling and many pounds of prawns( even though some as- ---- stole 2 of my traps)
I sure hope things improve in the next few weeks.

HPIM1274-1.jpg

Spent the last 2 weeks up at CR and found this to be the worst year in the last 18. Lost 1 to a seal and 1 to my crappy tying job. Did get a ling and many pounds of prawns( even though some as- ---- stole 2 of my traps)
I sure hope things improve in the next few weeks.

HPIM1274-1.jpg

DOF that's a silly question.:)
Read the Kitty thread. You are right there.
GLG

DOF – I didn’t mean any disrespect with my comment. Just ribbing you. This year has been the best fishing in 30 years on the inside. I don’t know what type of boat you have but if it capable to run any distance you have lots of places to try. Kitty is just one place, of many, that is producing some great fish this year. Keep an eye on the tides when you launch and you should be fine. I saw a few boats fishing within a mile of the ramp along the shore towards CR. If your boat is smallish you could try there. GLG

Back