Bulk Stainless Steel Screws

Capilano

Looking to purchase a (50 or 100 count) boxes of 12 x 1 panhead stainless steel screws for a project that don't cost a fortune. Just purchased a little box of 3 at Home Depot and ended paying just over a $1.00 each. Unfortunately HD does not sell bulk boxes in this size and purchasing at their price is going to get expensive fast.

Looking for a supplier in Burnaby or Tri-Cities area.

TIA.

W.P. Somerville in Burnaby. Bring cash for better prices. They hooked me up big time in the past.

Thanks guys. I'll start first with Canadian Stainless Fasteners as they are closer then the others mentioned.

I second Sommerville or try Pacific Fasteners. You're supposed to have an account but I'm sure you will be fine to be a walk-in costumer. Keep in mind that what you are buying is not bulk... We usually buy 10,000 minimum from these guys for work and that probably isn't even a big order for them. But hey, they are better than fastenal

I second Sommerville or try Pacific Fasteners. You're supposed to have an account but I'm sure you will be fine to be a walk-in costumer. Keep in mind that what you are buying is not bulk... We usually buy 10,000 minimum from these guys for work and that probably isn't even a big order for them. But hey, they are better than fastenal

Both Pacific and Somerville do cash sales. Pacific has a walk up counter for smaller orders.

Back