Boat Ruler Vinyl Decal

I would like to say "Thank You" to salmonlander in getting me a Vinyl Ruler.....
Give me a call when you are out fishing, (VHF) 16 and ask for "Old Sea Dog" Get you a cool drink.
See you out there.....

Canadian Tire does not carry them anymore... Soo... if anyone has one in the lower mainland please let me know. Id love one!

Canadian Tire does not carry them anymore... Soo... if anyone has one in the lower mainland please let me know. Id love one!

Langley store had a hook full of them 2 days ago ........ Rapala I believe ....... 4 bucks if I recall.

Langley store had a hook full of them 2 days ago ........ Rapala I believe ....... 4 bucks if I recall.

Yeah I've seen them at every CT I've been to. I got another one in my boat if you want to come pick it up. I'm in PoCo. Same thing that is in my picture on page 3

Went to CT and pick this one up...Put it on, will see how it works on the First Fish. 085.jpg084.jpg095.jpg

Back