Best 6-8hp inflatable motor

Stryker LX lineup is top line with aluminum transom, aluminum floor or air floor. Stryker shield. just top line boat built for the toughest conditions. those Costco boats are cheap but I wouldn't be ripping around the ocean in it
Plus pre mounted scotty mounts. the added D rings and safety rope.

Attachments

• STRYKER-LX-320_01.jpg
    STRYKER-LX-320_01.jpg
    533.8 KB · Views: 27
Stryker LX lineup is top line with aluminum transom, aluminum floor or air floor. Stryker shield. just top line boat built for the toughest conditions. those Costco boats are cheap but I wouldn't be ripping around the ocean in it
Plus pre mounted scotty mounts. the added D rings and safety rope.
That's sick

I sure like the Red. Father son were headed out on a rough day for an inflatable in an all black striker, rain gear and life jackets as well. I just shook my head, I’m sure they were all right but a search and rescue nightmare.

Is Stryker a local company? Achilles has been making the hypalon for a lot of years, so I feel like it has the most chance of longevity in an inflatable.

I've got an 8hp Nissan short, early 2000 model that I would probly part with. Was actually keeping it for myself however just upgraded to a larger tender that needs a 20inch. Nice little light Japanese 2 stroke.
Thank you sir! I like the weight of it. I’m a little early on pulling the trigger for this one, but if you still have it when I am I’ll reach out.

I have the Highfield Ultralight 260 which is an 8-1/2’ inflatable with an aluminum hull weighing in at around 80 lbs. I needed something light enough that I could hoist it on to the roof rack from the water by myself.
In spite of the light weight and good keel, my 6 hp Yamaha 4-stroke barely pushes two passengers along. It is fine for boat-to-shore but I wouldn’t be using it to explore more than a mile or two from the mother ship.

I sure like the Red. Father son were headed out on a rough day for an inflatable in an all black striker, rain gear and life jackets as well. I just shook my head, I’m sure they were all right but a search and rescue nightmare.

Is Stryker a local company? Achilles has been making the hypalon for a lot of years, so I feel like it has the most chance of longevity in an inflatable.
yeah there in Abbotsford for the last twenty years, some the best customer service and by far the best boats going

Back