Battery to run electronics/autopilot/HP Downriggers and spend time on the hook

Still humming and hawing but it looks like Energizer group 31 AGM’s from Costco are the best idea, but waiting on Electrician Mechanics to make sure I do it right. If I had more room some awesome looking deals on 6V agms in Langford.

I Found an excel spreadsheet of a dual engine wiring diagram on another boating forum and have been adding my system too it.

I’m guessing my Automatic charge relay is hooked up wrong with my my guest charger going through it. It looks like my charger is a 5/5/10 so I may be able to add third bigger AGM down the road.

If anyone is feeling bord and wants to work on their own wiring diagram happy to shoot it over to you and would love feedbacks Good for anyone with a basic 2 engine/ 2 battery system and how quickly it gets complicated.

Haven’t added all my electronics to it for load planning or my AC stuff.
I just bought two of those for my trailer. Seemed cheap and they have a good warranty. Definitely "better" options out there but all at a premium price.

I just bought two of those for my trailer. Seemed cheap and they have a good warranty. Definitely "better" options out there but all at a premium price.
Nice. If we only drain them down 10-12 times in a year and maintain with charger and solar they should last a hell of a long time? Lithium looks nice but still wrapping my head around how to install them and charge them on a boat.

Back