Anyone going to the Grey Cup?

Jeep09

We are headed over Saturday, can hardly wait. Went to the Western Final yesterday, good to see the VI Nanaimo Raiders Andrew Harris good for 2 TD's. LS1 Accumulator 023.jpg

Hey Randy,

we were there as well. Nice to watch the home team dissect another. First it was Montreal and then Edmonton. Winterpig is next! Wish I was going to the grey cup, but its ok.

I'm not going to this Grey Cup but I went another time in Vancouver. It was a complete HOOT. The downtown area on Friday and Saturday night before the game was so much fun. People from all over the country infested all the bars downtown and everyone without exception was having a great time.

Hopefully residue from the Stanley Cup riot doesn't make the cops clamp down to heavily on the fun.

I remember at the game I was hung over like a dawg :( but it was the highlight of a really great weekend.

Have fun!!!

Not me but it should be a riot after the game. If it wasn't for the BC Lions, Vancouver would never be on the sports map!

I can't afford those crazy prices or i'd be there!

Did the double header on Sunday.... 8:30 am ferry, watched the Lions kick the Esks asses, watched the Canucks squeeze out a victory and caught the 10:45 Pm to Nanaimo........epic day!!

Back