Any advice on finding moorage?

Thanks. Is that the blue pro-line for sale at thunderbird? If it were up to me I’d get something like that for fishing as a priority and seriously considered a Grady 228 last summer. But to get the wife to buy in I needed to go with something a bit bigger with more family function ie. sleeps four, small kitchen, could in theory go to desolation or cross the channel with a young family on board. Thanks for the referral

Sorry no, it was the 26' hourston island runner they had listed up until very recently.

Do ask away now, lots and lots of knowledge to be gained from everyone in this board for sure.

Sorry no, it was the 26' hourston island runner they had listed up until very recently.

Do ask away now, lots and lots of knowledge to be gained from everyone in this board for sure.
Yeah I saw that one too. Very nice boat. It didn’t check all the boxes, but I considered it for sure. Unless I’m missing something that proline seems like an ok deal in this market too given what some other walk around cuddies are going for

Yeah I saw that one too. Very nice boat. It didn’t check all the boxes, but I considered it for sure. Unless I’m missing something that proline seems like an ok deal in this market too given what some other walk around cuddies are going for

I can't comment on the proline, no experience with those boats at all. The IR was very rough when I viewed it 2 years ago, it had another owner for only a year apparently and I sold after some time in its current listing.

Hah, fair. I’m going into this with eyes wide open on potential engine/leg issues that could crop up. That is part of the reason I prefer a single outboard and when the inevitable happens I can debate podding it. My Dad gave up boating after destroying three separate legs in the same season. Would love your 30 set-up though. Who did your mechanical inspection?
Joe Torres. Used to own Stem to Stern.

Back