Alice lake-Squamish Hot Spots-Boat Loan or rental

Y

Yofishon

Hi Guys !

Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Hope you're all ready for our 4th week of sun for the year , coming up this week.

Ê Ê I am embarking on a little camping trip to Alice Lake , to get some heavy sun on my back , and to do some local fishing. We used to head there as teens , for the party weekends etrc as kids , and I did a lot of Camp counselling in the area , so it will kind of be a nice to explore the old area again , and , hey , close to home . Just hope the bulldozers are working OT .......

Ê
1-Freshwater Lakes

Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê I know the Alice Lake Chain and ÊBrohm are Êalways dependable for little guys question- Can anyone reccommend spots accessable Êwithin say a 7 km hike in from 2wd road end , that can be fished from shore with reasonable success , by an experienced fisher-not only by fly.
Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê With our cold late spring , there may be a possibility of the fish behaving more closely to late spring-early summer activity. Please include the squamish rivers , and or canoe access( as soon as my chiro gets back in town) and or entry points . I have heard that cheakamus lake can be good Thanks !

2- Freshwater rivers- Ê Squamish , Cheakamus or Birkenhead-any creative ideas for this time of year ? ÊPlease include access points . Ê

Ê Ê Ê ÊI am camping at the Provincial campsite , and i'd like to welcome any fishers campers to pop up and join me , until next thursday. ( Reservation under Brian Smith- White '95 Ford Ranger 2wd pickup-Cell- 778 233-3570 , if within range )

I am looking to rent a small inflatable boat , zodiac type , and /or electric trolling motor , but can't afford a retail rental . If anyone has a small craft available , I could pay $50 , Êa damage deposit ( I am very responsible ) , and be extremely appreciative. Thanks !

Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Ê Brian Êhome 988-5882 Ê cell 778 233-3570

Back