Accessing this forum

gallows

Is it just me, or are other forum members having trouble getting onto this site. I though that perhaps my computer was just slow but I can access other websites instantly. Often when I click onto this forum it takes forever to download or it doesn't download at all. Is anyone else having this trouble?

Gallows--I'm having exactly the same problems. I can try another site and it usually comes up quickly but often (but not always) Fish BC takes forever or sometimes doesn't come up at all. Frustrating.
T2

I have the same problem when I hit Active Topics to update the forum however, this is not all the time..... it was bad a couple of minutes ago. SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

You know I was going to post a topic just like this one last week but when I went to post it the damn thing froze like it frequently does so I just gave up. I would say it's either the host or the server.

boat-1-1.jpg

I wonder if it could be the moderators taking the site offline to edit or make changes etc? It seems to be happening more often recently.

Glad to hear it is not just me! It seems to happen to me at random times so not sure if it is bandwidth, I can try a couple of minutes apart - one freezes up and takes too long, the other is done loading pretty much immediately. Weird.

Great work to the mods for keeping up with things tho...too often a thankless...so thanks.

Cheers!

I also , very long time to get on in the prime time hours early morning or late at night it's faster , and answering topics and drafting replies it's sometimes takes her or just sits there and sulks and won't do a g****n thing !

AL

I will echo the same the probelms as everyone else. Happens many, many times through the day.

Yes the site is alot slower to load this time of the season with 10 times more lurkers and with so many more members and added features some changes need to be made to our server. I also expeirence the same as all of you. I have passed this along to site Admin and they are working on it.

Cheers

FunFisher_com.jpg

Me too!

Just posted a reply to the SW/forum and waited... and waited... and waited then finally hit the refresh button by mistake and deleted the whole thing.

Said to hell with it.

I have only had problems accessing the forum since the new signature line feature has been added. Anyone else finding the same. Sometimes can't get on the forum at all, wait ten minutes and then instant access.

Back