A site worth reviewing.

D

Ding Dong!

I fell upon this website after speaking with a Kiwi friend yesterday. Do yourself a favor and take about one hour to review some of the sites contents. Both interesting, informative and transferable ideas and thoughts. Considering that we here in Canada fall under similar laws, statutes & acts. http://www.option4.co.nz/index.htm

Cheers,

Indeed interesting and directly transferable. However, without generalizing too much, one could say that, in fact, the situation in both countries can be extrapolated to include a LOT (majority?) of countries where the natural resource has been mismanaged by government without consideration to either the long term effects or the "TRUE" owners of the resource. It is certainly time that the owners of the resource (all Canadians) held our politicians to a higher standard than what has occured up to now and that those politicians recognize that while the commercial interests have deeper pockets to lobby on their behalf, the real power lays at the voting booth.

The time for "hoping" our elected representatives (as well as our paid resource managers) wake up and handle our concerns in an authentic and reasoned approach is over. The time has come to start throwing their sorry asses out and electing representation who truely give a damn.

Dear Mr. Duncan,

This letter is to inform you that your pathetic efforts are no longer required....

Dear Mrs. Shea,

This letter is to inform you that your pathetic efforts are no longer required...

Dear Mr. Harper,

This letter is to inform you that your pathetic efforts are no longer required...

Who's next?

Interesting dialog, however; it would be advisable, or actually a better word to use would be "recommend" that you spend some time perusing the Magna Carta, Common Law, Law of the Land, Law of the Sea, and Fisheries act before inviting everyone to join in your house party.

Cheers DD,

I am quite please to announce that your recommendations have been followed and my time has been spent as you suggested. And it is equally pleasing to see that it has not been necessary to invite any to the house party as they are arriving on their own - and in mass.

Cheers DD,

I am quite please to announce that your recommendations have been followed and my time has been spent as you suggested. And it is equally pleasing to see that it has not been necessary to invite any to the house party as they are arriving on their own - and in mass.

Awesome! I am glad that you fully and completely grasp the concept, and I am equally pleased to welcome you forward. How long have you been studying? I am just not sure if we will be able to attach commerce to the concept or not.

Back